- Netatoo : designates Netatoo S.A.S. SIRET 48782045800015; also called "us", "our", "our" in this document.
- Application : designates the online booking platform BalleJaune and OpenResa, published by Netatoo, accessible from the domain names ballejaune.com and openresa.com.
- Club(s) : designates an entity represented by one or more directors (association, municipality, company, etc.).
- Utilisateur(s) : designates the persons who have an account in the club's database.
- Administrateur(s) : designates the persons responsible for the club, having total or partial access to the -Administration- section of the application (president, manager, secretary, monitor, etc...).
2. Our application
Netatoo SAS (SIRET 48782045800015) provides an online booking platform (ballejaune.com and openresa.com) allowing users to book slots on the calendars of registered clubs (association, municipality, company, etc.). All bookings made by users of a club represent a direct contractual relationship between the user and the corresponding club.
Netatoo acts as an intermediary between the club and the users. The information provided on the club's web space is managed exclusively by the club and, as such, the club is fully responsible for updating all fares, availability of bookings slots and other information posted on its pages.
Although we exercise reasonable skill and care in performing our services, we do not verify and cannot guarantee that all information collected by Netatoo on behalf of the club is accurate, complete or correct. Netatoo cannot be held responsible for errors in inaccurate or misleading information that may be collected and displayed on club pages.
3. Visibility of booking details
A club can set up its account so that your booking details are visible to people other than you and the club administrators. A club can also change settings in its account at any time, which can affect the visibility of your existing reservations.
By making a reservation, you therefore agree that the basic details of your reservation may be displayed to others interacting with the club account. These basic details are 1) your first name / surname or username, 2) the time and location of the reservation and 4) the label of the reservation (if applicable).
We are not responsible for the consequences of disclosing booking details. If you are in doubt about how your reservation details will be viewed by other users, you should first contact the club and ask for clarification before making a reservation.
Netatoo provides you with privacy settings in the "My Account > Privacy" menu. You can hide your identity (name / first name) or your photo, and define a "whitelist/blacklist" mechanism to decide who can book with you and who can send you a message from the internal mailbox. Note that these settings do not apply to club administrators who will still be able to view your information.
4. Payment of bookings
The club can configure a tickets or points system on a user account. In this case, the user must have a certain number of tickets/points on his account to be able to make a reservation or an invitation.
- A "ticket" is a virtual unit defined by the club in its account configuration. For example, a ticket may be equivalent to a 60-minute reservation. In this case, if the user has 5 tickets on his account he can then schedule up to 5 slots of 60 minutes.
- A "point" is a virtual unit defined by the club in its account configuration. For example, a point can equal 1.00 EUR. In this case, if the user has 25 points on his account, he can reserve a Tennis slot for 10 points (or 10.00 EUR) and a Padel slot for 15 points (or 15.00 EUR).
In case the club has configured an online payment provider on the application such as PayPal or Paybox, the user can purchase tickets or points at rates established by the club. Otherwise, the user is invited to contact the club to obtain units.
5. Cancellation of bookings
If a reservation is blocked, it means that it cannot be cancelled by the holder. Each club can prohibit the cancellation of reservations by users, or set a margin that dictates the time allowed to the user to cancel his reservation. The margin is a time interval in minutes (e.g. 60 minutes). By using our application, you can cancel a reservation you have made if you make the cancellation before the time allowed is reached (e.g. up to 60 minutes before the start of the slot).
The booking status, as well as the booking cancellation options, are always detailed in the final step of the online booking process and in the "My Account > My subscription" menu. By completing the reservation, you accept the cancellation conditions set up by the club.
When you make a reservation, the club in which you are booking may cancel or reschedule your reservation for you. In this case, you will be notified by e-mail or SMS provided that your e-mail address is entered in your account and the notifications are activated (menu "My account > Notifications").
If a "tickets" or "points" system is configured on your user account, the tickets / points corresponding to the cancelled reservation will be automatically credited back to your user account.
6. Email & SMS Notifications
Except for communications initiated by the application or the club regarding specific cases listed in this section, we will not send you any unsolicited e-mail or SMS.
If your email address is provided on your account, you may receive email notifications at application events, for example when a reservation including your name is confirmed.
For security reasons some email notifications are enabled by default when you create your account. However, you can change your preferences at any time by going to the "My Account > Notifications" menu or by clicking on the link in the emails received in your inbox. For example, you may decide not to receive email notification when the club sends you a message from the application, you will continue to receive messages from the club on the application's "internal" email.
List of events likely to trigger a notification
- when you connect to the application,
- when a reservation including your name is confirmed,
- when a reservation that includes your name is cancelled or changed,
- when you make a payment to the club,
- when another club user sends you a message from the application,
- when the club sends you a message,
- when your account is suspended / reactivated by the club,
- when your membership with the club expires.
SMS notifications are disabled by default even if your mobile number is configured on your account. You can activate SMS notifications by going to the "My Account > Notifications" menu and entering your mobile number. This feature is not free and requires the purchase of SMS units from Netatoo.
7. Privacy & Confidentiality
Netatoo uses high ethical standards and respects the privacy of clubs and users. We diligently protect the confidentiality of your data and are committed to ensuring that no data is exchanged, transferred or sold on any medium to third parties.
8. Disclaimer of liability
The user expressly admits using the application at his own risk and under his exclusive responsibility. Netatoo provides the user with indicative information, as it stands, with all their imperfections, errors, omissions, inaccuracies and other ambivalences that may exist. In any case, Netatoo can in no case be held responsible:
- for any direct or indirect damage, in particular with regard to loss of profits, loss of customers, loss of data which may result among other things from the use of the application, or on the contrary from the impossibility of its use.
- for the content put online by the club on its home page and its web pages.
- for the content put online by users, in particular via communication modules such as "Find a partner" and "Messages".
Netatoo cannot be held responsible for any technical unavailability of the connection, whether due to force majeure, maintenance, updates, bad configuration by the club or the user, intervention by the host, an internal or external strike, a network failure, a power cut, or a bad configuration or use of the user's computer.
9. Applicable law - Jurisdiction
The present general conditions are governed, interpreted and applied under French law. Only the courts of Nancy (France) shall be competent to hear any disputes relating to these terms and conditions and their implementation, including their validity, interpretation, execution, termination and consequences.
10. Legal mentions
Netatoo SAS with a capital of 16000€, represented by its president Simon Martins and registered at the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Nancy, France under SIRET 48782045800015.
Netatoo S.A.S. head office is located at 2 BLD CHARLEMAGNE, ET3 in NANCY (54000), France.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact us by one of the following means:
Postal address :
54016 NANCY CEDEX